Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am a procrastinator!

As the title says it. I will put off tons of stuff. Which also usually means I have clutter everywhere because I put off putting it away. I am trying to get better at this. I am getting more stuff cleaned up but I still am not that great at putting it away in the first place. To my credit, it can be hard to do everything right when I want to when there is also 4 kids to look after. But I can't always use that excuse. Hopefully when they get older it will get a little easier but for now I am content with the fact that I am trying.

Blake has had a funny rash the last couple of days. It seems to be a reaction to something but I can't figure it out. Hopefully it goes away on its own. Rachael figured out how to climb up to the back of the couch today even when I raise to cushion to try to prevent it. What a monkey. Paige was tired today as she took a really long morning nap that I lost rack of time with so she didn't sleep this afternoon. I had to carry her everywhere tonight. I will miss these days when they are gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment