Friday, May 29, 2009

What have we been doing?

Well it is the end of May already. I need to get better at updating. We have been spending more time outside as weather permits and it is so nice!! It is so much easier this year with the girls than last year, as last year they were not mobile. Here are some pics of recent outside time.
Blake and Tyson in the Cozy Coupe car:

Rachael on the deck playing:
Paige on the deck playing:


Tyson riding his bike:

Blake riding his new bike:


Blake only has 4 more weeks of SK and then summer holidays. I am looking forward to the summer. The boys are both taking and enjoying Sports Mania right now. We'll see what I can get them into for the summer. Hopefully I can get Tyson into a nursery school in the fall and do an activity with the girls. That's it for an update. My goal is to update at least once a week if not more. We'll see when I am back next.



No comments:

Post a Comment