Thursday, June 11, 2009

What to do with all that art? (again)

Well it looks like I accidentally erased my last post so here goes again. Blake is now 5 so you can imagine all the art we have collected over the years. I don't have the heart to get rid of most of it. So I have come across an idea that I think I am going to try. It was to scan in or take pictures of the art then make a slide show out of it. I think I will try this and take pictures of Blake with some of the art. Kind of a documentation of him as well. I'm going to hopefully try this soon as the end of his school year is coming up and then try to do this yearly after this. I will try to do this for Tyson, Rachael and Paige as well. I'm going to invest in a good slide show software as I also like to do a yearly photo slide show as well for Father's day. We'll see how this all turns out.

On another note Rachael was giving good night kisses out to everyone last night. It was so cute to watch her go back and forth between the boys sticking her little bum out as she leaned in for a kiss. The boys also thought it was so cute and kept calling her back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment